Where can I get 1.5mm brown coloured cable? | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Where can I get 1.5mm brown coloured cable? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Discharged

I've searched the usual places, but can I find straight forward live 1.5mm core cable? Nope! I need this to avoid having to strip perfectly good cables just to get the live one one for some small installation work I am doing.

Any ideas please?

Yes, I bought from Line yesterday - but didn't get the lever type Wago. Luckily I got through to the guy on the phone this morning and cancelled the push-in type and re-ordered the lever type.

Just as well I did, as I have just bought 100m of 3183Y and didn't fancy not being able to use it.

Oddly enough, however, I have been able to push in with no problem the wires from another reel of 3183Y. I found the problem yesterday with the wires being foo fine to push in when I went to use a part-used reel of rubber sheathed 3183Y - the sheath on the conductors is rubber too, and hence quite flexible - too flexible to push in.

Looks like I'm sorted now, however.

I also sponsor another forum (a home brew forum), so know how important it is to use the sponsors here.

:)

Reply to Where can I get 1.5mm brown coloured cable? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net