Who to call? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Who to call? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

whazza22

HI, I have a question that I would like to clear up regarding the 17th edition.

Who would I call to ask a question to confirm that correct method is done?

HI, I have a question that I would like to clear up regarding the 17th edition.

Who would I call to ask a question to confirm that correct method is done?

Post your question on here mate. You will get some good replies along with a few different takes on it as well.
Its a forum and it is for reasons such as yours that it exists.

Cheers..................Howard;)

Reply to Who to call? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
No joy unfortunately. A guy from TasNetworks came out and took a look. The line is currently too low, and they would not be able to get it to...
Replies
Views
The terminals in the picture look like the ones Europa components supply, and somewhat less than RS prices
Replies
Views
davesparks
D
  • Solved
That would be the case in the U.K. but not sure in your country
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi I need help and advice on knowing minimum cross sectional area CSA TN earthing conductor size please
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I am doing level 3 design project assignment where I have to calculate the lights for the pool. Area of the pool is 148m2. Light...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks