Currently reading:
Why is my pumped shower suddenly slow in starting? Discussion Thread

Discuss Why is my pumped shower suddenly slow in starting? Discussion Thread in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

This is an RSS feed of thread: Why is my pumped shower suddenly slow in starting?

Content of the thread: Not been on here for ages, got a lot of help when I installed my bathroom some years ago. Everything went fine until I had to replace the shower mixer valve recently. The old one had started to get stiff to turn, so I fitted an identical unit to make the job easy - it's a cheap, minimalist "Harrison Mode" unit from a well known victorian supplier. All went well, until I came back from 2 weeks away, and I now find there is a delay when I turn the shower on - was a second or two, now up to 5 seconds before the pump starts and the water starts to flow. It's fed from a low-level H&C pump and has worked fine for over 10 years. Any ideas?

Why is my pumped shower suddenly slow in starting? to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Why is my pumped shower suddenly slow in starting? Discussion Thread in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock