wonder why we bother sometimes | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss wonder why we bother sometimes in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
as title. see photo. wet-pants had a diagram showing the exact position of my downlights.so where does he run his wet works? had to reposition all 4 lights. the cables in the pic are in the alternative hole. lucky i didn't drill his pipe.

[ElectriciansForums.net] wonder why we bother sometimes

it might be an optical illusion but in first pic where there are 2 holes second hole which is new position looks different dia to me .
it's the same. because the photo was taken at an angle with a wide angle lens ( on phone), perspective is distorted. you see this often with verticals converging.

[ElectriciansForums.net] wonder why we bother sometimes

Reply to wonder why we bother sometimes in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
I usually screenshot the phone screen showing the photo, then crop out the unnecessary bits to get the file size down enough.
Replies
Views
  • Question
I am missing something important and I have no idea what. This cct is working fine in Sim. But in Reality is working with errors. Some other...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Youre in the same boat as me. I was previously with niceic and later on, napit. No issues. I didn't bother finishing my nvq3 as in 2010 during the...
Replies
Views
I believe that if some how can go up on your wire size from the transformer to your place it would make a huge difference in your voltage...
Replies
Views
  • Question
No sane person 'trusts' a Voltstick for anything, other than if it lights up when a circuit should be dead, it means that something is not as...
    • Informative
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks