WT Henley series 4 cutout | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss WT Henley series 4 cutout in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A regular electrician has not done that head replacement just the earth terminal and do not disconnect notice suggests DNO.
I can't make up my mind on this one whether it is a DNO swap or not as it would not be beyond a very experienced spark to do it or an ex DNO spark

Did the electrician who joined the DNO earth with the inline connector do any Earth loop impedance tests anywhere afterwards did he not give you a Test sheet of any kind?
I think we did get some sort of test sheet by email but I think that was just for the consumer unit box. I'll try and find it

It's very unlikely that an electrician replaced that cutout.

It has been carried out using DNO materials to DNO standards, the most likely explanation is that it has been carried out by the DNO

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the electrician who joined the DNO earth with the inline connector do any Earth loop impedance tests anywhere afterwards did he not give you a Test sheet of any kind?

[ElectriciansForums.net] WT Henley series 4 cutout
[ElectriciansForums.net] WT Henley series 4 cutout

Last edited by a moderator:
Certificate 2022? Test voltage 230 on IR - I'd expect that to be 250 or 500 if equipment disconnected (well that's what my MFT has).

5 Ring circuits seems mad. 7 Lighting circuits too!

Everything is working OK. There was lots of space in the big consumer box so had lots of circuits. Went from an old fuse wire box with 4 fuses to this giant grey box.

Got several pages but nothing specifically on if the earth is linked to the neutral from the mains, I'll have to ask the supplier I guess

There is a section on the mains supply which will give the type of supply as TNS, TNCS, TT etc this indicates the method of earthing

Reply to WT Henley series 4 cutout in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net