wter pipe bonding | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss wter pipe bonding in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

kedewar

just done continuity on water pipe reading came back high 0.23 ohms as opposed to0.05 as it should be do i have to replace the 6mm cable

Reply to wter pipe bonding in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
This is an RSS feed of thread: Is there a flexible pipe suitable for a secondary hot water circulatory system? Content of the thread: I'd be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is an RSS feed of thread: Gas or Water Pipe? Look to find cause of damp in wall. Content of the thread: Hi all, First time post so please...
Replies
Views
K
  • Article
Seeping pipe connection to Loft Cold water Had a problem with hammering noise coming from pipes (triggered by hot water, though it could be eased...
Replies
Views
KennyA
K
  • Article
This is an RSS feed of thread: Banging on mains water pipe, could an issue with the water mains cause it? Content of the thread: Hi everyone, for...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is an RSS feed of thread: Hole in copper pipe, solder under floor, T coupling & protection Content of the thread: I was stupid enough not to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks