Search the forum,

Discuss XsTraining Feedback / XS Training Reviews in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Sparkypete2007

Ive Just finished my NVQ3 with XS Training, it tuck me less than 6 months its alot of hard work but a lot easier with it all been online, David from XS Training was really supportive and helpful on the phone or via messages. I have already recommend Xs training to my work colleague an friends and hoping to do more training myself. Many thanks Pete

Well done pete

I to have just completed mine last week

David is very supportive and helpful always takes the time to answer your messages, even late at night lol as this is when i completed most of mine
I would recommend Xs and David as your assessor Your NVQ will be a breeze

I'm very tempted to sign up to this however the thing that is worrying me is what happens come December XS training seem to have a good reputation on this forum however looking at their site all other courses seem to be low value i've always avoided online courses and gone the proper college route via evening courses 2330 2/3, 2382 and got my 2391 retake in Dec after failing July. i'am strapped for cash at the moment after investing in various tools and being on apprentice wages so just wary come December these online providers are going to have cash flow issues.

If the worst was to happen is it money down the drain or is there some kind of protection I try to avoid credit cards due to previous debt problems but would consider taking one out if it offered additional protection without a huge extra fee.

Sorry for the rant long crap day but know i need to get this sorted before everything changes again

yes mate last registration is 31 st december
it would probably cost the same at a college if you prefer that route
as a mate iw as doing 2330 lv3 with signed up with the college after i persuaded him to do it as it would be beneficial to him in the near future

good luck mate

XS Training are Limited Company, so for a modest fee, you will be able to search them at companies house, and check them out for peace of mind.

Cheers............Howard

I'm very tempted to sign up to this however the thing that is worrying me is what happens come December XS training seem to have a good reputation on this forum however looking at their site all other courses seem to be low value i've always avoided online courses and gone the proper college route via evening courses 2330 2/3, 2382 and got my 2391 retake in Dec after failing July. i'am strapped for cash at the moment after investing in various tools and being on apprentice wages so just wary come December these online providers are going to have cash flow issues.

If the worst was to happen is it money down the drain or is there some kind of protection I try to avoid credit cards due to previous debt problems but would consider taking one out if it offered additional protection without a huge extra fee.

Sorry for the rant long crap day but know i need to get this sorted before everything changes again

Hi Sparky_Steve,

If you want to pm us at XS Training we can sort something out for you, just message us at [email protected] and reference this post and we will sort this out for you.

Finally bitten the bullet and signed up due to the recommendations on here my assessor is going to be Jamie Gibbs. I have my 2391 exam next Thursday so currently my brain is going numb trying to revise, hopefully to my way to obtaining the final pieces of the JIB jigsaw till they decide to change everything again:banghead:.

Reply to XsTraining Feedback / XS Training Reviews in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock