You may now upload massive images. | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss You may now upload massive images. in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Solutions
Reaction score
Could do with doing some testing as to what we want the limits to be.

Try upload some normal photos from your phones and tablets and you on that PC do a screen shot or cam shot but clothes on this time please.

Let's see what we end up with getting through and I'll make some adjustments. I've already configured it but it speaks in KB and also dimensional pixels length and height so to cover a good size for both might mean I need to make a few more to get them speedily.

Want snap the pic upload to thread snap pic upload to thread snap a pic upload to thread. Then test several posts one after the other doing it.

And videos too. Go film your pets the site work a tour of your man cave shed garage whatever.

No numberplates house numbers or even faces or expensive equipment. That was not a list of things I want. I do NOT want these things. This is a public thread.

Great shot, no? Major irony - it was a hole to secure a Quinetic switch.
Should have used the sticky pads!

[ElectriciansForums.net] You may now upload massive images.

Last edited:
Testing off my iPhone 11…

[ElectriciansForums.net] You may now upload massive images.

This is a public toilet at the stately home I work at sometimes… just after a fire safety audit.

I’m sure there’s a sign that says “do not put anything on or against this heater”

Toilet roll….. nice and warm for when needed.

Wicked I've finally found a way to get around our 100mb limit that cloudflare puts in place to then charge per kb over.

Sod that.

I've learnt a new way.

Should be good to go now then.

It's needed on Tilers because nearly every thread has 20 images in it. And it's a pain in the back side doing screen shots and chopping and whatnot.

Reply to You may now upload massive images. in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back