Zone 2 lights and fan isolator switch | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Zone 2 lights and fan isolator switch in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi .can someone let me know if I can install a battery operated smoke alarm and also.carbon monoxide alarm.for a rental accomodation ? Would this be satisfactory ( pass a EICR )

Secondly if i have fan isolators on zone 2 in a bathroom and ensuite so they need to be waterproof

Also if the lights in the bathroom.and ensuite are in zone 2 , do they need to be waterproof . I have been they need to be changed as they have a metallic base and they need to be plastic instead

Thanks

In that case neither the lights or the isolator should attract a C2 on an EICR.
Smoke alarms are required, as is a CO alarm if there is a possible source of CO present, but are nothing to do with an EICR, other than their supply wires and connections if they are mains powered.
The type required is down to the local authority and fire officer.

In that case neither the lights or the isolator should attract a C2 on an EICR.
Smoke alarms are required, as is a CO alarm if there is a possible source of CO present, but are nothing to do with an EICR, other than their supply wires and connections if they are mains powered.
The type required is down to the local authority and fire officer.
Thank you for the feedback Brian

Reply to Zone 2 lights and fan isolator switch in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

The 2 inputs are separate and there should be no interlinking between SL1 and2 If there is there has to be a wiring error or a fault with the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Better off with the click prw213 as it has twin screw termination.
Replies
Views
The core tech was never Google. The core technology was Nest, and it’s sound. They got bought up by Google looking for a way in to the home tech...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Obviously not a building/DIY forum so will keep it short but yes - we've taken all the floors up. Several joists in the bathroom need doing as...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Double pole switches? Mounted on a grid module? Ignore the fact they have a N stamped on them. Or is your 2 gang switch decorative, and you...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks