Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum | Pro & DIY - | Page 6 | - Electrical Advice > ElectriciansForums.net

Questions and electrical advice in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum - Discuss Certification Schemes.

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Hey there, we have some new members posting in the Welcome forum, please head over there and say hi to a few. Click here to visit the Welcome Forum. Please welcome a good few of them. And always help us welcome newer members. :)
Normal Threads
T
This box is for you job number or reference...
Replies
Views
welsh spark
W
R
1 job makes it nice and simple, but if you...
Replies
Views
kelec
K
keep it simple as lenny says t&e , micc, swa...
  • spike9692001
Replies
Views
lister
L
J
When I phoned ELECSA about doing a cu change...
  • johntom
Replies
Views
G
To be honest he could ask you anything if its...
  • GS Electrical
Replies
Views
Spudnik
S
J
Thanks loony for that. I kinda thought that...
Replies
Views
jools p
J
G
Had mine with ELECSA a few weeks ago. ZE...
  • GS Electrical
Replies
Views
jools p
J
A
I got one, use it all the time on mains boards...
Replies
Views
jools p
J
M
Its a load off my mind. Btw,you were...
  • mazolaman
Replies
Views
mazolaman
M
T
I looked at Elecsa as my membership with NAPIT...
Replies
Views
WarrenG
W
E
Hello again.....does anyone out their know who...
  • ElectricMick
Replies
Views
ElectricMick
E
C
I rang them up with the same intent, explained...
Replies
Views
greekislandlover
G
Post a New Thread / Question
Hey there, we have some new members posting in the Welcome forum, please head over there and say hi to a few. Click here to visit the Welcome Forum. Please welcome a good few of them. And always help us welcome newer members. :)

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

5 Popular Electricians Tools Thread

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back