4kw pv kit, which one | Page 3 | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss 4kw pv kit, which one in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

HI,

Fronius 3.6TL = 3600kwh per year
Diehl 3800S = 3486kwh per year.

And just for the record Power One 3.6 = 3557Kwh.

So the Hyundai s and a Fronius 3600 then, If the results are so different why would they not suggest a fronius, Although on recollection I think it was the 10yr warranty on it that they liked as the inverter is likely to go well before the panels, Do you use different inverters depending on aspect type of panel etc then, it all makes a difference.... Wow I build race bikes for a living.. its all in the lap times.... easy.... !

We all have our favourites, some people are in the SMA club others in the Power One club and there's installers that choose the correct kit for the situation. It may be your installers can only get hold of certain items as its a tough market ATM.

Understood, thanks. I take it all the installers etc dont have this computer programme then, The 2 quotes i m considering both camefrom very good , local , well respected Electrical engineers that fit solar, Had a pm of some one on here aswell that mentioned Yingli panels 265 x 15 so may look there to? Amazed its so confusing and difficult to get a straight foward answer. The main reason Ive not jumped at the Renesolar at 7200 is the fact theyre poly not mono and the warranty , maybe Im just looking to hard... Hyundai are massive and not heard of Renesolar although they all are massive according to their sites! Just thought if this solar stuff falls to bits in 9 1/2 years your not stuck!

Fair Point - PV SOL is expensive, but TBH if your in Solar its a must really, anyway Hyundai and Fronius = 3399kwh

Yingli and Fronius = 3499kwh.

food for thought.

Thanks again, its funny tho its £20 to £90 a year its not massive amounts when you look at how much the kit is. I think maybe the warranty and quality is worth that praps, Theres nothing to choose between installers I dont think .That program which is giving differences of 100 kw, in a year (£21) you must assume its accurate to be able to show such small differences, Its a shame my friend is relying on me or Id use Hyundai and sma maybe and rene and fronius on the other, be well interesting to see in real world wouldnt it, Jim

You shouldn't really be surprised that installers offer different opinions. We all have different experiences and backgrounds. Some will stick to just one supplier who only offers a limited choice but perhaps better pricing whilst others will shop around but that takes time and might incur higher costs. There are dozens of panel brands and inverters available which make thousands of possible combinations which could go on your roof. And then there's roof mounting kits and wireless display monitors etc to consider....

Yes they ve fitted 12 x 4kw kits and have it in writing that its ok to fit 16 x 250s, I asked that question earlier! They said the electric board were ok with it round here. Thanks for all the help. Just hope they ll come end of Feb for quick fit before the 3rd as promised! Do the suppliers often cock up andlet people down with supply in this industry.... Also what about the paperwork side, if they, or you make a mistake is that game over in the timescale, I read that someone travelled to Manchester british gas and got paperwork ticked off while they waited? Im with Eon

you can sell to any supplier you wish and stick with same supplier you buy off!!1

we are putting our customer with British gas if we can that way its quick and simple no messing around with 7 page long Fits forms

BG only two no signautre required that means we can do it on behalf of customer and email it across same day as install is complete !

It was me that mentioned Yingli 265w 16% eff and only 15 required to make a 3.98kw

according to SMA sunny design yingli & SMA 4000TL will yeild 3678 kwh south facing

and 3020kwh east facing

good for people that can only fit 15 standard size panels has they get a 4kw with one panel less

and they sponser the last world cup and the next world cup in brazil .

Reply to 4kw pv kit, which one in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Recommended Sponsor News

Exclusive Forum Offer! Free euro 2024 wall chart for first 10 responses!

Hi everyone,

We have 10 exclusive Uheat EURO 2024 Wallcharts to giveaway for Electricians Forum Members! The first 10 people to reply YES to this thread - I will message and get them sent out to you just in time for this years tournament! GO GO GO

Quickwire Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net

I am sure you will join me in welcoming our newest sponsors of ElectriciansForums.net - Quickwire! They have decided to join us after seeing you guys discussing their products here. Now we have an expert on board that you can chat to @Quickwire-Sam who will be happy to answer your queries!

[ElectriciansForums.net] Quickwire Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net

@Quickwire-Sam said "At Quickwire, we're all about speed, safety, and reliability. We're a family-run business, and every Quickwire connector is proudly made right here in the UK, ensuring noticeable quality. In short, Quickwire is the fastest connection method on the market. Whether you're an experienced electrician or a DIY enthusiast, Quickwire makes electrical connections ridiculously quick and easy. We're passionate about blending British craftsmanship with innovation. If you have any questions or if there's any way we can help, please just ask me!"

PCBWay Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net!!

I hope you will all join me in welcoming our newest sponsor to the forum PCBWay! You can contact their friendly people by sending a message to @PCBWay who will be happy to answer your queries.

Welcome to the community and thanks for your sponsorship!

[ElectriciansForums.net] PCBWay Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net!!

PCBWay provides services including PCB Prototype and batch Production, PCB Assembly (SMT), 3D Printing, CNC Machining, PCB Design, Electronics Modules Selling, etc. We are committed to meeting the needs of global makers from different industries in terms of quality, delivery, cost-effectiveness, and any other demanding requests in electronics.

[ElectriciansForums.net] PCBWay Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net!!

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back