additional protection | Page 3 | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss additional protection in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

lofts

right again this is not a **** take im just trying to make sure I do things right.

again the house im working on at the moment does not have a duel rcd boar there is a rcd in there but im not sure if its rotecting just some of the circuits or all of them. its this one MEM MEMERA 2000 AD WAY CONSUMER UNIT INC 6 MCB'S AND RCD'S | eBay

im sure that this board will mean that I need to install suplimentary bonding in the bathroom. and so will be linking the hot and hold pipeing on the wash basin together I think this needs to be continuos but again im not sure. when I say continuous i mean no cuts/breaks in it which is easy enough to do. Im presuming this cable will go all the way back to the main earthing terminal in the board. if there was a MET block like you get on page 15 on the on site guide (red one though) would i then take this cable back to that.

another thing im unsure of is what size should this conductor be. is it 10mm

thanks agin for any help assistance or nudging ti the right direction so I can understand this.

pps if theres a towel rail to be installed as well I would also need to bond this, could I do this with a seperate bonding conductor again taking it back to the MET if there is one or the earth bar in the cu or would it be best to do them all with just the one binding conductor linking them up so its a continuos run.

I do pthat makes sense

cheers

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This is going to sound really offensive, but lofts mate, question your boss.

He sounds like the type of guy who has the attitude of : you're alright for shoveling sh**

Stand your ground with your employer when he's clearlly making a fool of you.

I can understand why many, including myself, are beginning to think this isn't genuine.

Reply to additional protection in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net