advice on steps | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss advice on steps in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
ive got a job to go to on mon in car, any tripple steps (around 6tred size) that will fit inside a hatchback?

otherwise ill need to see what i can make do with or get a roofrack soon

im thinking of getting a set of these? what do you guys think

[ElectriciansForums.net] advice on steps

there 2m long (6 treds)

Last edited:
i will, waiting till next month before i decide what to do, ill probably get rid of current car and get something else

Just about to chop my baby in. I reckon it will get though MOT okay and it always attracts attention. Apparently it was the T5 Sportline Kombi of its day (its got back windows in see). Make an offer, but don't insult me. I know what she's worth!![ElectriciansForums.net] advice on steps

Just about to chop my baby in. I reckon it will get though MOT okay and it always attracts attention. Apparently it was the T5 Sportline Kombi of its day (its got back windows in see). Make an offer, but don't insult me. I know what she's worth!![ElectriciansForums.net] advice on steps

Ill do you a swap for my tuc tuc, as you can see the ladders fit on top nicely?

Attachments

• [ElectriciansForums.net] advice on steps
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 78

Tel can sort that out for you in a couple of days with half a dozen rolls of lining paper and a bucket of paint carefully applied with a roller. :sifone:

I use these.
They fit in a 306 if you take the parcel shelf out, fold the back seat down and rest the top over the passenger headrest.
You can't get a passenger in as well though, which in many ways is a bonus.

You had to take your own kit. Although there was a cat5 tool and set of crimps for the lug at swa banjo.

Obviously test gear was also supplied.
ive got my own proper krone tool thanks.

when you try a decent one (£30 amazon) you wont go back, ive gone through a few cheap and nasty sets.

i think crimping rj45 ends is a lot harder than a idc plate

I use these.
They fit in a 306 if you take the parcel shelf out, fold the back seat down and rest the top over the passenger headrest.
You can't get a passenger in as well though, which in many ways is a bonus.
i was going to get a set of there combi ladders but ill got for the standard steps i think instead.

ill pick a set up from toolstation on way to brum tomorrow

Reply to advice on steps in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net