Currently reading:
Another poll! Average age of the person on this site.

Discuss Another poll! Average age of the person on this site. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Which age bracket are you in?

• <20 years

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 20 - 29

• 30 - 39

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 40 - 49

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • 50 - 59

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • 60 - 69

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • 70 - 79

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • 80+

• Total voters

HappyHippyDad

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Lets keep it simple. Anyone can vote! It's just to get an idea of the age of the people on this site, thought it might be a little interesting.

I've always assumed its mainly middle aged with a few retired and a few youngsters, we'll see.

edit.. the damn thing just pressed enter by its self! @westward !!! help!
I need to start again and add more age brackets.

edit 2... @westward last seen 22 minutes ago! 22 minutes, the site could have gone in to melt down! How many people have missed out on the chance to vote on their age!

edit 3... Just realised I can edit the poll :oops:. Have done so. @westward, carry on with your dinner.

Last edited:
Woohoo I filled it in before my birthday when my age bracket goes up to the next one!!

Ahhh got to be truthful, although I get asked for id all the time haha

This is quite interesting! I assumed the average age would be in the 40-49 bracket.

So far, with a population of 33, we have an average age of 55.15 years (I have assumed each person is in the middle of the bracket as I don't know your exact ages).

I am happy as I am 4 years younger than the average forum user, get in! :cool:

Reply to Another poll! Average age of the person on this site. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock