another quiet week | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss another quiet week in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
hi all. yet another quiet week with no work, cu change booked in two weeks time.and waiting to get back on a loft conversion job to do the 2nd fix. but other than that.all quiet.

lets just say my very much appreciated worker has taken some time off to do some revision for his 2330 final exam on Friday and i am missing him so much when he comes back his pay will increase by £5 a day...! (providing he passes his 2330)

It was as good as dead a couple of weeks ago, it's ticking for the last week or so, nothing really juicy though. I would say make good of bad times, this is your opportunity sharpen your wood bits, clean out the van, organise your toolbox and prepare for what may come at you. It may be that you're quite for a couple of months and you have jobs raining on your head all in one week. Point being, make sure you're well prepared for that week to make the most of it. No good wasting time picking up a bit that was burnt out, or a socket which you should have had in the van. All the best folks.

All quiet here in the south of scotland too. Think its maybe the time of year with everybody going on holiday. Have got work confirmed but its trying to get through the idiots at the planning office

hooray! a job to do,and then thats it til the 25th july,cu change.oh and then a kitchen in august.would like to be booked up for the next months, but hey,cant have it all.
i had a result the other day,i contacted about 35 builders out of the phone book,and had a reply,a new build house.but looks like i wont be wiring it,unless it has its own supply.

Similar here got a second fix to finish tomorrow then a bedroom to second fix on tues waiting for the phone to ring got one or two jobs to start in aug so should just scape by

iv dropped 5000 leaflets and got 2 dbs out of it makes me wonder if all those hours delivering leaflets were worth it, Iv also tried a couple of dozen kitchen and building company's with no luck whats happening has everyone stopped getting work done.

Its a funny time of year and work coming in can also be ... random. And we're in a slump!

Good thing is when it's quiet ... it WILL go noisy again!

Reply to another quiet week in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net