Bandsaw question | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Bandsaw question in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

one shows the reversal on controls

the other shows the 2-poles utilised on 3-pole TOR

starter is mounted upside down in case it's confusing

Attachments

• [ElectriciansForums.net] Bandsaw question
    IMG_2081.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 72
  • [ElectriciansForums.net] Bandsaw question
    IMG_2100.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 77
Last edited by a moderator:
one shows the reversal on controls

the other shows the 2-poles utilised on 3-pole TOR

starter is mounted upside down in case it's confusing

Davelerave,

I think Paul is still waiting for you to supply him with this machines serial number, so he can do some checking on your behalf!!

Disregard this post if you have supplied this information via PM system...lol!!!

Engineer54, et al.,
I have the machine serial no and the pics, I have contacted the manuf' service manager.
I will hear from either him, the engineering director or the MD within the next few days I would think.

No mate sorry been flat out and have forgotten to chase them, I would not have expected anything for a week or two though in this situation.
I am out early tomorrow, Thursday and hopefully Friday, so it won't be till next week, Monday if I get chance or Wed.
NICEIC inspection Tuesday!
Sorry!
I could email, though in this situation I feel a tel call will be best.

Just an update on this;
Eventually i decided to pass on all the info to the company myself
Their response is laughable.
They don't understand the problem even with pictures,all their machines appear to be wired correctly and the stops will always operate

dave,
They never came back to me on this, in fact your post ahs reminded me they owe me parts I have paid for!
Not sure who you got in touch with, obviously nothing now until the New Year.

Reply to Bandsaw question in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net