Becoming NIC EIC Approved | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Becoming NIC EIC Approved in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

charlie-sutton

Hi, im looking to become NIC EIC approved in the near future.

I am confused as to what qualifications i need and what the process involves in becoming approved?

At the moment i have the following;

EAL LEVEL 2 Electrical & Plumbing Installations
C&G 2330 LEVEL 2
C&G 2330 LEVEL 3
3 years experience in this field.

I am looking to do my 2391 soon but is this needed to become NIC EIC approved?

Any Help would be much appreciated,

Many Thanks.

Your qualifications are fine, you do not require the 2391 but it is a big plus on your side as they like to know that you know and have proved you testing skills against city and guilds. I think they go more in depth on your testing knowledge if you don't have it.
But im sure you will be fine good luck with it.

Reply to Becoming NIC EIC Approved in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
That's really helpful. Thank you so much, I will take a look.
Replies
Views
  • Question
yeah, think this will be the best way around it for me, thanks, having thought about it, if the country is as short of sparkys as peope make it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sorry if I'm being dim but there's no additional requirements for installing chargers, it's just another circuit to be installed in line with the...
Replies
Views
I have not missed it on the website as I know the background to it Unfortunately from information posted on this forum a number of years ago I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
And evidencing that you followed or bettered the recommendations in the BS then you have proved your work is to a correct or better standard.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks