Best deals for Wago | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Best deals for Wago in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

No idea! You don't! That info was from last time I looked at the Wago gumph. Only a few types of the push in type could be used for MF. I am guessing that is all that has been extensively tested and passed as being fit for MF from their range so far.

Well if you cannot, its maintence free then :D

Joking aside, I never realised there was an acutual list. School day and all that...

Well if you cannot, its maintence free then :D

Joking aside, I never realised there was an acutual list. School day and all that...

Hi Lee,

The last time I saw the conditions etc was on a little flyer which came with the enclosure. Obviously the enclosure is stamped MF. And certain Wagos could only be used, and the enclosure had to be cable tied too. That was a little while ago now though so it may have changed.

I normally use the Hager MF if needed, but always trying to make sure there are no inaccessible joints is the obviously the better way.

I got email confirmation that my order has been despatched this morning. :) They will be inspected carefully when they arrive...

Well mine came today. I was expecting 6 boxes of 50 3 lever and 6 boxes of 100 2 lever. I got 6 individual pieces of each.
Called the seller directly and they apologised profusely for the incorrect listing, issued a full refund and let me keep what had been delivered. Ah well.

Received my order today also, I ordered one box of 50 and received..1 ha. Sent a mesage asking where the other 49 are, the company are no longer listing lever wago's on there online store so I imagine someone has had a telling off and they have been removed.

Well mine came today. I was expecting 6 boxes of 50 3 lever and 6 boxes of 100 2 lever. I got 6 individual pieces of each.
Called the seller directly and they apologised profusely for the incorrect listing, issued a full refund and let me keep what had been delivered. Ah well.

OUCH!!

No such thing as a free dinner eh!

I have not received mine yet, won't be holding my breath....

OUCH!!

No such thing as a free dinner eh!

I have not received mine yet, won't be holding my breath....

Yeah I didn't think it would happen but it was worth a try. On the plus side I have a few free samples of the 221 series, which I haven't used before, and much prefer to the 222s now I've handled them. :)

Yeah I didn't think it would happen but it was worth a try. On the plus side I have a few free samples of the 221 series, which I haven't used before, and much prefer to the 222s now I've handled them. :)

Yeah the 221s are nicer in every way I think.

The 221's are the business, I've just struck a deal with my wholesaler to match the TLC prices, really impressed with the 221's

No idea! You don't! That info was from last time I looked at the Wago gumph. Only a few types of the push in type could be used for MF. I am guessing that is all that has been extensively tested and passed as being fit for MF from their range so far.

I thought that too for a while, but when I checked, Wago state that the old chunky 773 (push-fit) and old chunky 222 (lever) series can be used in combination with a Wagobox and classed as MF. :)

See this resource: The Wagobox Junction Box System and the BS5733 MF Logo guide - http://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/resources/the-wagobox-junction-box-system-and-the-bs5733-mf-logo-guide.50/

Looking forward to the day we get an enclosure that's spec'ed MF with either the 221s or the 2273s :)

I thought that too for a while, but when I checked, Wago state that the old chunky 773 (push-fit) and old chunky 222 (lever) series can be used in combination with a Wagobox and classed as MF. :)

See this resource: The Wagobox Junction Box System and the BS5733 MF Logo guide - http://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/resources/the-wagobox-junction-box-system-and-the-bs5733-mf-logo-guide.50/

Looking forward to the day we get an enclosure that's spec'ed MF with either the 221s or the 2273s :)

Cheers for that Steve. The link(s) were not coming up with anything definitive when I tried. So I have been looking online and found this:

http://www.wago.ltd.uk/enclosures/wagobox/

Last edited:

Reply to Best deals for Wago in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net