Boiler FCU location | Page 4 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Boiler FCU location in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

marshr02

Looking for advice. Boiler is in locked cupboard in bathroom, outside Zone 2. Not sure on siting of FCU. I know it's commonly put inside the boiler cupboard, but what if the boiler needs to be turned off in emergency? I have the option of putting the FCU on the wall nearby - again outside Zone 2, and well away from any splashes. Any thoughts? cheers

Thanks for reply. Hey, I've got no problems making a decision on the two locations, just thought I would go to the forum for a discussion, in order to see if there was a consensus. Personally it seems to me all boilers should have a means of emergency isolation within quick and easy reach. The boiler in a locked cupboard is becuase, while being outside Zone 2 it's quite near to the sink, and liable to be operated by wet hands - which I think should be discouraged.
yeah rite...
some discussion...about a bloody FCU...grow some sense lad and work it out for yourself where to put it rather that clogging up the forum with shyte like this..

i cant believe its got to 2 pages this one...

yeah rite...
some discussion...about a bloody FCU...grow some sense lad and work it out for yourself where to put it rather that clogging up the forum with shyte like this..

i cant believe its got to 2 pages this one...
Yeah neither can I. Nearly all the posts are complete dross - but you have to thank your forum peer group for that, not me.

I have now!!

One of the very last that was made.

Got it from Nottingham and Tidyboiler took me to collect it. We had fun driving back - me in the MR2 & her in her Mini Cooper. Hooligans we were !!

Still looking to get the V6 one fixed though.

I think I'm going mad................. I could have sworn I was driving a black Mazda 2.0.................................:auto:

[ElectriciansForums.net] Boiler FCU location
Originally Posted by Geordie Spark [ElectriciansForums.net] Boiler FCU location
Oh! .. You're awake then??

What do want his time .. your bottle, or you nappy changing???

electrician4u
put the beer bottle down and write properly

Could this be the the start of a beautiful friendship
:presents2:

You must both be warned,I suspect Tidyboiler will be a formidable opponent if it becomes a romantic battle

Originally Posted by Geordie Spark [ElectriciansForums.net] Boiler FCU location
Oh! .. You're awake then??

What do want his time .. your bottle, or you nappy changing???

electrician4u
put the beer bottle down and write properly

Could this be the the start of a beautiful friendship
:presents2:

You must both be warned,I suspect Tidyboiler will be a formidable opponent if it becomes a romantic battle
you mean he might turn into a prince...

Reply to Boiler FCU location in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar threads

• Question
There is also the ongoing problems if this is a gendered changing room.... For example, 2 or 3 burly male soldiers (you said it was an officers...
Replies
Views
D
  • Article
DHW supply from Vaillant turbomax 828e Hi, We have a combi boiler supplying dhw and c/h to our 4 bed, 2 bath house. The boiler is in a cupboard...
Replies
Views
diddlepara
D

Recommended Sponsor News

Exclusive Forum Offer! Free euro 2024 wall chart for first 10 responses!

Hi everyone,

We have 10 exclusive Uheat EURO 2024 Wallcharts to giveaway for Electricians Forum Members! The first 10 people to reply YES to this thread - I will message and get them sent out to you just in time for this years tournament! GO GO GO

Quickwire Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net

I am sure you will join me in welcoming our newest sponsors of ElectriciansForums.net - Quickwire! They have decided to join us after seeing you guys discussing their products here. Now we have an expert on board that you can chat to @Quickwire-Sam who will be happy to answer your queries!

[ElectriciansForums.net] Quickwire Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net

@Quickwire-Sam said "At Quickwire, we're all about speed, safety, and reliability. We're a family-run business, and every Quickwire connector is proudly made right here in the UK, ensuring noticeable quality. In short, Quickwire is the fastest connection method on the market. Whether you're an experienced electrician or a DIY enthusiast, Quickwire makes electrical connections ridiculously quick and easy. We're passionate about blending British craftsmanship with innovation. If you have any questions or if there's any way we can help, please just ask me!"

PCBWay Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net!!

I hope you will all join me in welcoming our newest sponsor to the forum PCBWay! You can contact their friendly people by sending a message to @PCBWay who will be happy to answer your queries.

Welcome to the community and thanks for your sponsorship!

[ElectriciansForums.net] PCBWay Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net!!

PCBWay provides services including PCB Prototype and batch Production, PCB Assembly (SMT), 3D Printing, CNC Machining, PCB Design, Electronics Modules Selling, etc. We are committed to meeting the needs of global makers from different industries in terms of quality, delivery, cost-effectiveness, and any other demanding requests in electronics.

[ElectriciansForums.net] PCBWay Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net!!

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back