Can anyone identify this DNO head? | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Can anyone identify this DNO head? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

dunclane

DIY
Reaction score
Hi all,

We've just moved into a new house which was built circa 1950's, do we need to contact Western Power about the incoming main?

[ElectriciansForums.net] Can anyone identify this DNO head?

UPDATE

Our electrician has filled out the EV installation form and today I got an email from Western Power saying they need to make an appointment to upgrade fuse from 60 to 80amp.

I rang the lady (who was extremely helpful) and emailed the photo above and she thinks more than likely it will require a new cut-out. She's arranged a site visit for the 30th March and provisional new cut-out for the 14th April.

Now in peoples experience do you think any digging up of my drive will need to take place for a new cut-out? We are due to have a new tarmac drive laid on the 26th!!

Reply to Can anyone identify this DNO head? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net