Christmasxzxzxzxzxzxzxzx | Page 3 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Christmasxzxzxzxzxzxzxzx in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Tel, it's Laphroaig, so a good try mate!
Doomed, you are right! PM me your address and I'll send your prize, the handful of Wagos and the "bonus" gift!

Crikey, what a busy day here on the old ship! We've spliced the mainbrace so many times it looks like a macrame basket...

I've slipped into J&B mode now...just mellowing...
Mrs P has slipped into "normal" mode...just bellowing!

Oh well, it's been a good christmas, I guess...but time to slip the mooring...

No wind, so I'm going to ask the Yamaha girl if she can help out...

My daughter gave me a new mug to sip my Navy Rum from, with that Italian guy on it...
"What's 'is name?"

[ElectriciansForums.net] Christmasxzxzxzxzxzxzxzx

Tel, it's Laphroaig, so a good try mate!
Doomed, you are right! PM me your address and I'll send your prize, the handful of Wagos and the "bonus" gift!

Crikey, what a busy day here on the old ship! We've spliced the mainbrace so many times it looks like a macrame basket...

I've slipped into J&B mode now...just mellowing...
Mrs P has slipped into "normal" mode...just bellowing!

Oh well, it's been a good christmas, I guess...but time to slip the mooring...

No wind, so I'm going to ask the Yamaha girl if she can help out...

My daughter gave me a new mug to sip my Navy Rum from, with that Italian guy on it...
"What's 'is name?"

Send it to 'Wizard' at Devondale electrical Weymouth, they will know its for me :)

Reply to Christmasxzxzxzxzxzxzxzx in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

HAVE to work, as in no option, and put in 20+ hours over the two days. Rest of the week I have no problem findings things to do, but at times and...
Replies
Views
Wow, that sounds like a massive setup! Custom control panels always add an extra layer of complexity but make the system so much more efficient...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The local fire brigade are normally keen to get involved in the planning stage and it can help prevent costly mistakes.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Here is my first design, I realised I can print onto clear acetate, so black areas will allow less light to come through and the lined areas will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Introduction Hello everyone. I am Theo and I am really happy to be part of this community. Looking forward to learning, sharing and networking...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks