commercial scheme options | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss commercial scheme options in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

flip73

-
Reaction score
Just wanted to check, is it only nic approved that covers commercial installs i,ve searched all the scheme sites and that s the what it appears. but recently i spoke to a guy who said he joined elecsa for cheaper easier full membership and i know he does a lot of work on schools and the like.
i know i don't need to be with a scheme for commercial (just include the right statements etc on test sheets)
but i hardly use my nic part p i dont do much domestic but i'm covered for the odd job.the nic approved appears to be a pain in the arse with no. of jobs to be viewed to pass etc
i just wondered if other schemes offered a cover all scheme that would cover domestic and commercial because i couldn't find it.
cheers for any help

cheers found it now, missed it before. I've just got to figure their prices its all this add this plus that, probably no cheaper than nic but alot less assessment hassle. maybe?

Have a look at NAPIT as their full scope covers all types and PIR's.

Never realised you could “do it all” (domestic, Commercial & industrial) with NAPIT.
Had a look at their website and your right Jason they do…
But like flip I’m not sure on their pricing.
I don’t know how commercial and industrial customers fell, they normally (and wrongly I know) demand NIC

Jim

NIC is about 900 all in , ECA is more expensive - not sure about napit but most of the people i deal want NIC
i suppose they have more of a presance
At one time they were a registered charity so had no commercial gain but how thigs have changed they even operate 0870 numbers

Reply to commercial scheme options in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net