decent drill | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss decent drill in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

dipeshparmar198

Hi

im a new spark starting out and looking to get a drill... any advice on which one...

any advice will be appreciated

As I'm self employed and there are no sheds nearby I always buy decent stuff.
If you factor in the cost of a cheap and cheerful drill packing in on you midway through a job they can pretty soon become a false economy.

I still have a dewalt 18v combi I bought 5 years ago apart from new batteries it's been flawless.

I should add that I always bought budget tools until I figured out which ones I used enough to justify shelling out for quality

Last edited:
Despite many years of sparkying, I only started house bashing a few ago. Then, I did my first rewire with what I had at the time - no cordless, a Black and Decker diy level circular saw and a lump hammer and cold chisel. That rewire still happened and was as quality job as what I was doing this morning with three different flavours of drills+sds, impact driver....etc. The only major differences between then and now is my own speed/ease/laziness of working and a hole in my pocket.

All that glitters is not gold!!

Reply to decent drill in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net