dot and dab. . . . . | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss dot and dab. . . . . in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

lurch

-
Reaction score
I do some sub contract work for two different contractors. One of which insists on using capping in dot and dab buildings, the other does not. Who is correct?

. . . . getting back to the original post, there are a lot of opinions , but no real definitive answer, and by that I mean there does not seem to be any direction from the regs book or from a building regs perspective, unless I am missing soemthing?

Reply to dot and dab. . . . . in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

M
  • Article
Advice please, bathroom fitter has dot and dabbed tiles! Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently...
Replies
Views
Mitchell
M
  • Article
Marmox multi boards and adhesive? I'm going to be installing Marmox multi boards, on two (internal walls) I'll use 4mm, just so I have a nice...
Replies
Views
P
  • Article
Reply to 'Im stuck wish my tiles were' thread Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Purpzy
P
Well at about 9.30 last night I stripped the door card off and found the culprit, cable snapped and end off. So I spent another hour and managed...
    • Funny
Replies
Views
Where are you based and what countries? I know a training provider in london that is Australian and deals with a lot of sparks going to and...
Replies
Views
Cbelectrics
C

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks