Electrical Rewire - Advice needed! | Page 3 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Electrical Rewire - Advice needed! in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

I dont know why he PMed me obviously didnt like what was said. He has apologised so no need to take it further. I will just tone my opinions down from now on
Nothing wrong with strong opinions mate, makes for an exciting forum life. It was out of order for anyone to make it personal with PMs but you're obviously a forgiving soul. :)

Nothing wrong with strong opinions mate, makes for an exciting forum life. It was out of order for anyone to make it personal with PMs but you're obviously a forgiving soul. :)
theres always one, like the guy having a go at someones wife the other day (she was asking a question for her fella) would they do it to your face ? do not let them get to you Mike66 ever

Reply to Electrical Rewire - Advice needed! in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

J
  • Article
Electrician Electrical shower problems Electrical shower problems I have installed a new shower and when the dial is turned to economy the light...
Replies
Views
Johnales
J
  • Question
Please do remember to account for diversity in all this - with 1200 and 2000A incoming services I’d be surprised if you do actually need to uprate...
Replies
Views
L
  • Article
Electrician Help with understanding NVQ Help with understanding NVQ Hi. Ive been training to be an electrician as a career change for the past...
Replies
Views
lew_mcc
L
  • Question
I think like many over place's around the world you can only emigrate if you have a job offer already or the sector you work in is in great...
Replies
Views
J
  • Article
Power Flushing Central Heating Hi, I have an old 3 story property with radiators on each floor. The radiators have become increasingly less...
Replies
Views
JBASport
J

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks