electricians forums pens | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss electricians forums pens in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

I will have a couple as well. Not too expensive though cos i lose pens very easy. Nearly as easy as screwdrivers.:eek:

Cheers.........Howard

what are the charitys anyway just for interest havent looked as long as its not "free the yorkshire ripper" or "garry glitter for NSPCC chairman" i am in.

sure mate. the heart one is the take a heart campaign, and the cancer one will be for a hospice. I have had people that have benefited from both of these as i am sure most of us unfortunately have at one time or another.

wow just got back from looking at some emergency lights. the replies for the pens have been great. just spoken to a guy at the wholesalers who is going to ask his regional manager first but thinks it will be ok for them on the counter:)

great response so far, a big thank you goes out from us to the Electric ctr in leeds who have agreed to put a box of pens on the counter and spread the word :) maybe a few more members too.

the pens should hopefully look something like this. although i am not sure if they are to include the sleeve. we should get a proof picture when the print guys have done their bit.

Attachments

• [ElectriciansForums.net] electricians forums pens
    contour_options.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 121
just an update on the payment i am waiting in responce to an email from ebay and paypal for the costs to be voided as all the proffit will be going to charity. if not i will pm everyone a paypal address so we can collect the money in. thanks again we are getting there. got to get the builders, tilers and plumbers etc to have a dig into their pockets. :D

Will I be contacted or is there some thing I need to keep an eye on?

i will send you a private message mate with how to pay. just waiting for the printers to send me a proof first so we don`t have 500 pens we don`t like :) awaiting an email from pay pal and ebay to try to get rid of some of the charges and i am trying to get some money off from the printers. if ya don`t ask ya don`t get :)

just an extra i am going to go and free load from one of my wholesalers and see how generous they are early next week. each pen wanted will come with a raffle ticket and i will get one of the lads in the wholesalers to draw it. my tickets and any i sell to my friends and family will be left out so it will whatever i get to scrounge will be won on here. i will keep you posted as to what i mange to get

Reply to electricians forums pens in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net