Experiment | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Experiment in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

GMES

Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Well tomorrow is my 1st day of trying to get Monday's off to do paperwork.

Most of you will be in the same position doing paperwork, invoicing, pricing, etc in your own time, well I am sick of it so had a chat with my lad he is happy to cover Monday on his own if it becomes regular.
Apart from it being unsociable doing the office stuff at night, it is also sometimes pointless because most customers and wholesalers etc are shut.

So I will see how far through the day I can get before I get a breakdown, which if the last 2 Mondays are anything to go by it will be 8am.

Yeah Mike I don't expect it to just slip into place and I don't mind if I get a full day of breakdowns, I was thinking of choosing Fridays, but i then thought it may be better to be local Monday due to most of my customers firing back up Monday morning.
It may work it may not.

I've been taking a lot of time off recently, thing is it's not by choice, I've literally had nothing to do! All that will change at the beginning of next month, I start my new job, Yippee! No more domestic rubbish, no more crawling around in lofts or connecting up greasy cookers & ovens, it's all a thing of the past now!

I did it, it's easy you take Monday of sit down do lots paper work all works for about 2 weeks then the wife says as your at home today can you put some washing on for me, then you get as your at home today can you just pop to shop and get ?, 3 weeks later you find out the people who are covering your paper work day are getting in late and leaving early not doing job the right and just p-ssing about, your customs get the hump and say they won't you on job at all times as they have employ you and not your lads, so you then change it to a Friday and everyone thinks you down the pub, you can not win, good luck

I did it, it's easy you take Monday of sit down do lots paper work all works for about 2 weeks then the wife says as your at home today can you put some washing on for me, then you get as your at home today can you just pop to shop and get ?, 3 weeks later you find out the people who are covering your paper work day are getting in late and leaving early not doing job the right and just p-ssing about, your customs get the hump and say they won't you on job at all times as they have employ you and not your lads, so you then change it to a Friday and everyone thinks you down the pub, you can not win, good luck

Quite the optimist aren't you :stooge_curly:

Well done Jimmy good luck with new job
Egg regarding our lass she is at home all day anyway and we had a little chat many years ago, when I explained I will happily earn all the money and provide everything all I ask in return is you take care of the home, I couldn't tell you were the on button is on a washing machine.
Before you ask yes there are still a few cave men about, but she doesn't do bad out of the deal.
I don't ask her to do any wiring and in return she doesn't ask me to do house work.

Egg regarding our lass she is at home all day anyway and we had a little chat many years ago, when I explained I will happily earn all the money and provide everything all I ask in return is you take care of the home, I couldn't tell you were the on button is on a washing machine.
Before you ask yes there are still a few cave men about, but she doesn't do bad out of the deal.
I don't ask her to do any wiring and in return she doesn't ask me to do house work.
you need to find her a short course on domestic...

5 weeks should do it...

you need to find her a short course on domestic...

5 weeks should do it...
Glenn I think she would have it sussed by Monday lunchtime on the 1st day!!!!!!

What's a washing machine?

At first i chained my missus to the kitchen sink....I swiftly realised that in doing so she couldnt clean the rest of the house!

Sorry had to get washing of line, cook diner, wash up and put kid to bed, not got egg on face but worked out it was best if I looked at wot was doing on a mouthy thing then booked paper work day, one week it would be on a Monday the next would be on a Wednesday some weeks just need half a day some weeks need full day just work it out on a mouthy thing , it keeps the boys on there toes as thay do not know what day you will be about and it stop the wife making plans for your paper work day

Sorry had to get washing of line, cook diner, wash up and put kid to bed, not got egg on face but worked out it was best if I looked at wot was doing on a mouthy thing then booked paper work day, one week it would be on a Monday the next would be on a Wednesday some weeks just need half a day some weeks need full day just work it out on a mouthy thing , it keeps the boys on there toes as thay do not know what day you will be about and it stop the wife making plans for your paper work day
I gotta ask??????

Reply to Experiment in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net