Free PME | Page 3 | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Free PME in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

stidge

-
Arms
Reaction score
Arranged for an elderly couple to have a PME installed,Rang Western Power with credit card ready , Employee didn't mention paying (usually between £120/150).anyway they have been and fitted all good, couple didn't have to sign or pay ! Nice bonus for them . Have never come across this before and have always had to pay Up Front !!!

Yep Maggie sold council houses to bribe the voters and she gave away housing built in perpatuity for the low paid fast foeward 30 years and Cameron is being told there is a massive shortage of Social (Council) housing Aka selling the family silver indeed

Yep very true, but a lot of that shortage is due to council housing being given to asylum seekers (that have never left) and others that really had no right to them. Unfortunately the British public have always come in, at the bottom of the council housing lists...

Glen sorry to disagree but council houses up here were built to a higher standard than private houses so when I bought my house I was paying double in mortage payments than the same council house and I was not complaining and if the interest rates jumped up again I had to find the £30 a month extra whilst the guy in the council house had his rent set .Then of course if my central heating had to be replaced or the kitchen or bathroom had to be replaced or my roof needed repaired I had to find the money yet the guy in the council house just picked up the phone and said come fix YOUR house then it was I Have the right to buy well yes he did but there were people getting 60% off a 10 year old council house so I ask was that FAIR or indeed was it fair to the low paid economy we have now ?

I remember a guy who after living in his council house for 20 years and the council put in a new kitchen and bathroom invoked his right to buy and basically rammed it down my throat and 6 months after he bought it British Gas condemned his central heating so whilst he was crying in his beer telling all and sundrey he could not afford to replace the heating and patted him on the back and said welcome to the real world sunshine

Reply to Free PME in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Recommended Sponsor News

Exclusive Forum Offer! Free euro 2024 wall chart for first 10 responses!

Hi everyone,

We have 10 exclusive Uheat EURO 2024 Wallcharts to giveaway for Electricians Forum Members! The first 10 people to reply YES to this thread - I will message and get them sent out to you just in time for this years tournament! GO GO GO

Quickwire Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net

I am sure you will join me in welcoming our newest sponsors of ElectriciansForums.net - Quickwire! They have decided to join us after seeing you guys discussing their products here. Now we have an expert on board that you can chat to @Quickwire-Sam who will be happy to answer your queries!

[ElectriciansForums.net] Quickwire Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net

@Quickwire-Sam said "At Quickwire, we're all about speed, safety, and reliability. We're a family-run business, and every Quickwire connector is proudly made right here in the UK, ensuring noticeable quality. In short, Quickwire is the fastest connection method on the market. Whether you're an experienced electrician or a DIY enthusiast, Quickwire makes electrical connections ridiculously quick and easy. We're passionate about blending British craftsmanship with innovation. If you have any questions or if there's any way we can help, please just ask me!"

PCBWay Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net!!

I hope you will all join me in welcoming our newest sponsor to the forum PCBWay! You can contact their friendly people by sending a message to @PCBWay who will be happy to answer your queries.

Welcome to the community and thanks for your sponsorship!

[ElectriciansForums.net] PCBWay Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net!!

PCBWay provides services including PCB Prototype and batch Production, PCB Assembly (SMT), 3D Printing, CNC Machining, PCB Design, Electronics Modules Selling, etc. We are committed to meeting the needs of global makers from different industries in terms of quality, delivery, cost-effectiveness, and any other demanding requests in electronics.

[ElectriciansForums.net] PCBWay Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net!!

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back