Fridge Thermostat help, please | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Fridge Thermostat help, please in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

botty67

DIY
Reaction score
Hi,

I was replacing the thermostat on my hoover/candy fridge freezer. I took a picture but it didn't save and now I can't find anywhere that tells me where the correct wires go.

Can someone help or tell me how to diagnose it myself? The fridge freezer is an integrated Hoover HBCP3150/1KD. The thermostat is wdf25t-100-027. The wires is black, brown, white and earth.

The only thing I know is that these wires don't seem to follow normal fridge wiring colours.

Can someone please help.

Thanks in advance.

To wire your Hoover HBCP3150/1KD fridge freezer thermostat (wdf25t-100-027):
  1. Safety: Unplug the appliance.
  2. Wiring:
    • Earth (Green/Yellow): Connect to the thermostat's metal body.
    • Live (Black and Brown): Connect to the "L" and other live terminals.
    • Neutral (White): Connect to the "N" terminal.
  3. Check: Use a multimeter to verify connections.
If unsure, consult the manual or contact a professional for guidance.
Thanks so much for replying to my question first of all. The thermostat has the below markings. C H and L.

Sorry, multimeters worry me when dealing with 220v. Am I fine as long as I select 200v?

Thanks again

Attachments

• [ElectriciansForums.net] Fridge Thermostat help, please
    20240816_131934.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 3
Ignore the post in #3 it is of no help. Hopefully someone may know but it maybe a longshot, have you asked on a more specific appliances forum?

Reply to Fridge Thermostat help, please in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net