Discuss Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Electrical Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

We have this thread on TilersForums.com and it's just been restarted because the old thread had 20,000 replies and 500,000 views. And there were 700 pages. Started to lag a bit on slow connections.

I think we had a bash of this before, but I can't find the thread, so thought I'd start another one off.

If you have time in the mornings, come post in the thread before you head off to work, let us know what you've got on and what the weather is like in your area etc. Anything at all is fine. :)

Posts and likes get counted towards your total stats in this thread.

So GOOOD MORNING PEOPLE - WEATHER IS NICE TODAY IN STOKE. I'M THANKFUL IT'S FRIDAY, HAD A RUBBISH WEEK. THANK GOD IT'S OVER.

View attachment 53708

Last edited:
Some rainbow.
[ElectriciansForums.net] Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :)

You know Christmas is coming when the big boxes of chocolates are in the supermarkets.
Have been for weeks now, now we’ve just bought a couple to munch on during these darker nights.

One of my girls likes to open them up and swap the wrappers around, so you don’t know what you’re getting.

I don’t mind, it’s just a bit of fun…. But my wife?

It really gets her snickers in a twix.

:);):sweatsmile::tongueclosed:

Haha morning peeps.

Trapped my phone in the car door so nipped CEX get another. Camera isn't as good but the view is better on this one. 😁

Attachments

• [ElectriciansForums.net] Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :)
    62bde643-5f2d-4304-9485-5b109714080d.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
Day three in the Littlespark caravan…. Please do not sweaaar!

Drove down the A1, heading to Scarborough on Saturday. Usual fun and games… stopped at services, forgot the fuel…. Missed the Darlington turnoff to reach next services for fuel…. Turned off following Satnav.
Sutton bank… unsuitable for caravans… follow signposted alternative rout…. Not much better.

Got here about 3 on Saturday. Rain and wind, so got set up, but left the awning.

Set up awning on Sunday…. It’s an inflatable, so comes with a hand pump.

[ElectriciansForums.net] Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :)

It’s a few years old now…. So after the first couple of supports inflated… there was a bit of a crack.

So that’s that broken.
Half inflated awning, and a severely pee’d off sparky.

New addition to the caravan tool box. Box of self tappers and a roll of duct tape.

Sunny day. Heading to the amusements.

28 degrees here now...had a leisurely al fresco breakfast as I watched the sun creep along the beach, then a short beach walk and off into town for some essential supplies. Got a couple of sea-bream and will have a BBQ later, having invited the lady I met last nght...
No...I won't tell all tomorrow...cos there will be nowt to tell!
I have an outside light to install for a neighbour, but it's too hot now, so I will do that in the morning. I installed one for her last year and it's so good she wanted another one. I'll try to remember to take a pic. Light fittings for outdoors here are a bit random, some good, some awful, some of them expensive. This one is an unusual design but easy to fit cos there's a template in the box for the hidden screws.

Oooo love holiday season. We were in a cottage overlooking brixham. 41 steps to get up to the cottage, and the cottage was over 3 floors. Kitchen bottom and living room top so tea trips were aching us. If I were 20 I'd have loved it but we came back a couple of days early. Banged my head at least 4 times a day on their 5'6 door and the spiral stairs in the middle of the cottage were proper ankle twisters.

With my track record of breaking bones on holiday I thought it's safer head back 🤔

Reply to Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Electrical Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net