I wont say the name of the scheme provider | Page 3 | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss I wont say the name of the scheme provider in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I dont want to mention the name of the competent persons scheme but i have had a heated debate with them.

my issue is that i was accepted onto the scheme 14th july 2017, i paid what is then called the full annual subscription.
I am now being asked to pay the full annual subscription now 3 months early because this is when they collect it. ITS THE FULL 12 MONTH AMOUNT and they dont understand why i feel diss jointed

my argument is i have already paid for 12 months and your now collecting another 12 months (annual) 3 months before i paid this last year.

AHHHHHH i am so cross has anyone had a similar thing.

Once the likes of Amazon , have control - sensible , responsible , education -will be forgotten for " MONEY"
.. Big plan Ideals /Q) UK special case ? A) "No".
( We will be made to fit another mould - More adverts )
id rather watch programmes with adverts than support biased nonsense from the bbc

id rather burn £300 a year than give the peados at the bbc a single penny.

I have to say, I only watch the BBC News, very informative. Some say its biased, but I haven't worked that out yet. Haven't watched EastEnders since, well long time. Don't watch the One Show. They haven't got F1, don't watch Top of the Pops no more or Breakfast tv, the Green Goddess was great. Only thing I like is ole David Battenberg and his Purple Planet. What else do they do?

when did you sign up to a contract with the BBC? you have no obligation to let them in your home or even speak to them
OK then, lets all stop paying the licence fee. Then we can all enjoy the carp that most of the other channels turn out, along with the adverts.

I have to say, I only watch the BBC News, very informative. Some say its biased, but I haven't worked that out yet. Haven't watched EastEnders since, well long time. Don't watch the One Show. They haven't got F1, don't watch Top of the Pops no more or Breakfast tv, the Green Goddess was great. Only thing I like is ole David Battenberg and his Purple Planet. What else do they do?
they scare homeowners all over the country into paying for something they dont require?

if i want to watch something , chances are its already on youtube

Reply to I wont say the name of the scheme provider in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net