Im testing some badges out. | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Im testing some badges out. in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
V.Nearly Esteemed
Solutions
Reaction score
You may be awarded some but they will be taken away again so please don't get too attached to them while I work them out a bit.

;)

Attachments

• [ElectriciansForums.net] Im testing some badges out.
    Screenshot_20240821_111430_Chrome.jpg
    753.4 KB · Views: 21
  • [ElectriciansForums.net] Im testing some badges out.
    Screenshot_20240821_111408_Chrome.jpg
    747.6 KB · Views: 21
They're still there look. At the moment just a 1. Lol but they may be something else soon mwaaaahauahaaa

(But I might also scrap them)

We will soon see.

You may be awarded some but they will be taken away again so please don't get too attached to them while I work them out a bit.

;)
Reminds me of boy scouts, I can't remember getting a badge from them either :confused:

I'm afraid to look...

I'm afraid to look...
I won’t tell you the bad news then!

However, I seem to have upset someone/something, I am no longer esteemed in any way.
Pretty sure I didn’t get drunk and rant at anyone last night but I could be wrong!

Reply to Im testing some badges out. in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net