in need of some advise | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss in need of some advise in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

alex_b

-
Reaction score
Hi, im fairly new to this site and was wondering if anyone could help me out . . .

I've been asked to help someone wire up some free standing lamps similar to the one below, straight forward i know, but they then said they wanted more than the one shade/lamp on the one plug, if this possible, as if i use a wiska box/jb they would need to be fixed, and you can't get two bits of flex into a lamp holder. Hopefully the pic works below,

Any suggestions would be appreciated [ElectriciansForums.net] in need of some advise

Thanks

Alex

apparently so, including a bar/pub which is who has asked for multiple off of the one plug, so they don't have to go round the whole place turning them on and off, just want a few on the one plug for ease of turning on and off

all joints must be made in a non flammable enclosure, be it wiska box,JB,or adaptable box,and the box should be secured to something,the choice is yours.

This is what i ashumed, if they weren't then secured would i be liable for any damages? the only way of guarantee they were secured is to go and secure them myself.

Reply to in need of some advise in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net