just maintain... | Page 3 | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss just maintain... in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
hi all
just wondering if anyone has heard of just maintain uk...708 wimborne rd,winton,bournemouth.
they contacted me yesterday regarding work in devon.
have recived some paper work from them by email but it looks a bit micky mouse to me.
cheers all

vitoboy

I think this 30 days credit approach is just wrong, Anyone who wants work carried out who have no previous provenancewith you should be contacted with YOUR terms and Conditions for new clients, IE paymet on reciept of invoice and payment by BACS no payment within 7 working days, bin them.
Pict

I carried out some roofing work for these guys, a couple of months ago. over a flat over a Corals. no payment and everytime i call i get an answer phone. Im well out of pocket, i have paid my staff my and my material suppliers and it looks like im getting nothing in return. shame i didnt see this before i worked for them. I do however have a job not that far from them this week so may pay a surprise visit to the premises. I will let you know how i get on.

WARNING WARNING. Hello Everyone! I hope this gets to everyone on here and if you do read this then forward to as many sites and tradesmen as possible! I have recently taken JUST MAINTAIN, DAVE CARR AND CLIFFORD WHEATCROFT To the small claims court and after a month or so got my money plus all costs ! I do believe they owe a lot of tradesman on here a lot of money don't give up and let them get away with your hard work and hard earnt money that you have spent on materials and labour go to www.moneyclaimonline.gov.uk its so easy and you will get your money, no more wasted time on phone calls to dave 'hello bud' carr I hope people see this before they actually do any work for these ​Crooks !

Hi Everyone-

I don't suppose anyone could supply me with Just Maintains latest phone number? Been waiting over 18 months for payment now- if they call you BE WARNED!

Any help welcome
Thanks

Hi kingy did you manage to get hold of any phone numbers for just maintain? They still owe me for works I completed about 2 years ago. I do have some info about the company if you are interested? Pm me and I'll give you my mob number

regards
sean

contacted me over the phone, im guessing they found me through google. the job was to attend a flat above santander - just a silly loose connection that was tripping mcb . i invoiced them for that and gave them 30 days to pay ( only 5 days in ). the bloke who rang said they have the contracts for all flats above hsbc, santander, coral etc etc.
not sure how to play this one really they say they have loads of work and have emailed me some job sheets to look at?!?!?! as someone above said - i'll give them a go - if they muck me about i wont bother anymore.

With regards to flats above Coral, that's rubbish as a company I sub to has everything to do with Coral including any flats above.

personally I would run a mile with a credit score like theirs

Reply to just maintain... in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net