latest date | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter gordysolar
  • Start date
  • Replies 26
  • Views 5K

Discuss latest date in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

just received an email from the sta.

The statement reads:
Please note that all MCS Installations can be registered on the MCS installation database as normal during the months of November and December 2011. The MCS Database will be in operation as usual, and there is no cut-off deadline with regards to registering installations with the MCS installation database in relation to the FITs changes. We are currently speaking with our database developers about ensuring the system functions accordingly to cope with any increased demand that may take place.

They also state:

The MCS Standards state that the installation companies have up to 10 working days to provide the customer with their MCS certificate. Our MCS database will not be closing or shutting down, but will be running as normal and will take installations as it does at the moment, 24 hours a day.

However you should note that the customers chosen FITs Licensee must have received the application for FITs along with the MCS certificate before 12[SUP]th[/SUP] December. We would remind you once again that the 11[SUP]th[/SUP] December is a Sunday.
We will be amending our draft response to the consulatation accordingly. Please accept my apologies for the confusion the incorect statement in our draft may have caused.
Kind regards
Stuart Pocock

Slight mistake on the email you gave for Eon. There should be an 's' on requests. Correct address is

[email protected]

Note there is a capital letter on Fit, all the rest is lower case. I don't know if that last bit makes a difference but it was what I was told.

Reply to latest date in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net