lets set prices for the market | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss lets set prices for the market in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

elsparko

you guys realise that this website could bring the best of the best together to set prices so that electricians can charge £1000 per day, if none of us went to work for less than 1k a day then there would be no option for people to eventually pay for our services.

now obviously im the boss of this cartel so of that 1k per day you make i will be receiving half

this is half a joke and half serious, why not extort the public and live the life of kings for our abilities to control magic and quite frankly performing miracles daily

For our elderly neighbours my going rate for many odd jobs was one of Joans delicious Blackcurrant and Apple pies, an arrangement that worked well for many years, but sending a slice to George Osbourne along with my tax return caused some difficulties. Part P restrictions on competency need to be similar to Gas Safe regulations before we will see any change

the thing is like someone said you get all types of electricians

i had one last week who did work for a letting agent who would casually change a consumer unit without bonding and then just give a quote for the bonding

only when i went for a shower change has thins been brought up as wrong

Yeah i donated to the SSPCA for 20 years and stopped last year when i heard the MD was earning £216,000 a year more than the bloomin prime minister - seems they are all at it!
Sadly"!!!

So good to resurrect old threads.......

Soz have i tread on someones toes i never saw the dates on the threads?
This forum doesnt seem to have a lot of action!

Not a good way to keep new members dude by slagging them off!
You want to encourage members not put em off!
Thats why the Scifi channel forum and others wnet offline!

He's not really slagging you off is he though.

Plenty of action on the forum - and some very knowledgeable people on here.

And no harm in resurrecting old threads if they are relevant.

Bump old threads all you want as long as you have something to add to them.

Nobody is intentionally putting you off.

Stick around you'll find the place is handy. :)

Reply to lets set prices for the market in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back