Level 3 Electrotechnical Qualification | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Level 3 Electrotechnical Qualification in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Radoslav

Trainee
Reaction score
Hi all,
I’m in the very last stages of completing my apprenticeship and was wondering if I could get a bit of help regarding my technical certificates.
I’ve passed all my exams and currently working on my NVQ Portfolio. Unfortunately I went through a total of 5 different assessors during my apprenticeship and every time a new assessor started I had to adapt to their methods of assessment and also struggled with quality communication with some of them therefore fell behind on my schedule to complete my portfolio. I made a formal complaint to the college and now pushing to get this all done by Friday and the assessor seems to be a lot more involved as well.
My question is do I get certificates for completing the science part of my apprenticeship?

Thanks.

Reply to Level 3 Electrotechnical Qualification in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Afternoon you lovely people My apprentice is doing his C&G NVQ Level 3 and he needs evidence of 1st & 2nd fixing control equipment/panels. His...
Replies
Views
  • Question
As MDJ said, getting a trade was the best bit of advice my Dad ever gave me, Once time served I kept studying and got a HNC which enabled me to go...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Depends on which level 3 you are undertaking?
Replies
Views
  • Question
The main thing any assessor will look for isolation of the circuits to be worked on and checking the circuit is isolated, after that the rest is...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back