LINE launch the BS5733 maintenance free (MF) kit for Junction Boxes | Page 3 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss LINE launch the BS5733 maintenance free (MF) kit for Junction Boxes in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
V.Nearly Esteemed
Solutions
Reaction score
Dear Forum Member,

[ElectriciansForums.net] LINE launch the BS5733 maintenance free (MF) kit for Junction Boxes

LINE is pleased to announce the launch the BS5733 maintenance free (MF) kit for our junction box.

The kit is available in a 3 pole (12 port) 32A or 4 pole (16 port) 20A option. The kit will include a MF connector, a specially labeled cable tie and instructions to be used with the standard LINE K97 enclosure. We hope to be adding additional connectors to the MF range in the near future.

I am sure that you will agree that the LINE MF is the easiest to use most versatile MF Junction box available!

The kits are now available exclusively to forum members through our forum shop. For access to the shop please click on the picture, FORUMSHOP or enter through our banners on the forum.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who offered suggestions during the development phase. If you have suggestions for new products or improvements to other products please get in touch.

Thanks for your ongoing support.

Regards

Farrel
aka "LineProducts"

Click HERE to visit the forum profile of LineProducts, and add them as your friend!

Attachments

• [ElectriciansForums.net] LINE launch the BS5733 maintenance free (MF) kit for Junction Boxes
    LINE MF JUNCTION BOX.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,312
Last edited:
Hi I too have converted to line junction box's and acessories Farrel is genius try them first you will be impressed with ease of use and also when you have done 2 or 3 speed great products. Me and a colleague went head to head on connecting : feed in 2 feeds out (lighting or precisely 1.0 t&e) switch to bathroom lights i.e switch wire, also 3 core fan total including cpc's 16 wires my colleague was using conventional brown JB, I used Line products, my colleague took 2.5 times longer, my product costs where a little bigger, BUT much worth the extra cost for the time saved. TRY THEM

I know how to do married joints, and I didn't have to google it!!! [Smug mode]...

(learnt it roughly 25 years ago when doing vehicle wiring).

I have used the line enclosures with wago's for downlights a few times now, and would definatley consider these new MF ones if a JB was to be in a ceiling or under floor etc but sometimes you just have to use what suits the purpose, i still like to use the hager j803 on under cupboard lighting because it sits flat on top of kitchen units so can not be seen whereas the rounded profile of the line product or the depth of a wago box would make it visible

10mm screwless!!! YES PLEASE!!!

I will have some!

Just ordered another big old load of black egg kits and some 41A screwless....Excellent!!!

If you want to pop a couple of 10mm screwless in F.O.C. I will give you an honest review.

I love them!!! Been using a combination of Hager MF junction boxes and Line black eggs today, know for sure which is easiest!!!!

Reply to LINE launch the BS5733 maintenance free (MF) kit for Junction Boxes in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net