Littlespark’s collection | Page 20 | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Littlespark’s collection in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Probably going to need one of these in the collection

I've checked the Wago website and it's a genuine lego product.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Getting back to recent acquisitions.

Set 42179

I gave my wife a list of 6 or 7 that she could get with my birthday money, as she was up in Edinburgh at the weekend. She brought this back.

[ElectriciansForums.net] Littlespark’s collection

Ok… it’s very technical… you turn the handle, the sun rotates at a different speed to the arm, holding the earth and moon…. Which also spin at different rates to each other.

The gold pointers give moon phases and months.

Got a couple of niggles about the speeds and the obvious relative sizes of each element… but a nice little toy all the same.

The box is labelled as Technic, but with the sub theme of “space”… with this sub theme being used across many ranges, including technic, city, friends…
Must be 40 years since the initial Space theme came out.

Getting back to recent acquisitions.

Set 42179

I gave my wife a list of 6 or 7 that she could get with my birthday money, as she was up in Edinburgh at the weekend. She brought this back.

View attachment 117253

Ok… it’s very technical… you turn the handle, the sun rotates at a different speed to the arm, holding the earth and moon…. Which also spin at different rates to each other.

The gold pointers give moon phases and months.

Got a couple of niggles about the speeds and the obvious relative sizes of each element… but a nice little toy all the same.

The box is labelled as Technic, but with the sub theme of “space”… with this sub theme being used across many ranges, including technic, city, friends…
Must be 40 years since the initial Space theme came out.
just put one in my amazon cart!!

Reply to Littlespark’s collection in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back