Looking for work in or Near Liverpool, Merseyside, UK | on ElectriciansForums
  • If you are seeking employment in the electrical industry, then you are in the correct forum to post a thread about what you are looking for. Please avoid putting contact details in the actual post. Use the forum messenger instead.

As well as posting a thread in the forum you're in, you can also search Electrician Jobs posted by others HERE. If you run an established electrical company, you can post your business details to our directory of electricians too.
  • Please checkout our new DIY Forum, and any trade that'd like to join and help out, and Contractor Talk Forum.

Discuss Looking for work in or Near Liverpool, Merseyside, UK in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
The Position you're Seeking is:
One-Off / Other (please explain)
I am starting out as an electrician in Merseyside and have recently obtained my first ECS card. I have trained with an online colllege for the last three years and have lots of experience on construction sites as a hodcarrier. I have some experience working with electricians and have completed small jobs on my own for family as well. I would like to work with someone whom i can gain more experience with as I make my way in the world.

If you are active in the Merseyside area or somewhere nearby let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Reply to Looking for work in or Near Liverpool, Merseyside, UK in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Welcome to Electricians Forums :) Thanks for signing up. :D
Replies
Views
Welcome to Electricians Forums :) Thanks for signing up. :D
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am just wondering if there is anybody out there interested in allowing me to do a little voluntary work with your company to gain a little...
Replies
Views
I have recently completed my Level 2 & 3 in Electrical Installations & hold an ECS card, I'm struggling to find a way into the industry I though...
Replies
Views
R
I Need Work Looking for work
Hello Did you find some work?
Replies
Views

Electricians Jobs, Electricians Mate Jobs and Electrician Apprenticeships

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, the worlds largest electrical and electricians community. This area of the website is for those who are looking for electricians jobs, electricians mate jobs, or electrical apprenticeship schemes. We have opened up our website to the world after being UK-only for more than 10 years. We now have jobs posted to the forum for domestic, industrial and commercial electrical work from all over the world. Anybody is welcome to register to our forum for free. You can post jobs you have going, or know of. And you can also post to the forum if you're looking for employment or recruitment. Full or part time. Just let us know the full details of the job you have on offer or are looking for and we'll do the rest.

Also note that we have tiling jobs, and plumbing work too.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back