NICEIC assessment soon | on ElectriciansForums

NICEIC Certification Scheme NICEIC assessment soon

Discuss NICEIC assessment soon in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DDnot

I am going to have my NICEIC assessment soon with a guy called Tim Leibe. Have anyone had a contact with him? What he concentrates on? What is he like? What kind of question I can expect? Thank you for your help.

As long as your payment has gone through u should be fine. Usual things are test readings, what to expect and why, safe isolation is a big one. Still have not known anyone to fail. Good luck

As long as you Know the basics like Max tripping times for RCDs Min Insulation resistance reading and how to do a ZS reading you should be fine.

Haha be careful what you say you never know who's reading eh Tleibe! Well at least everyone was singing your praises. Perhaps some members don't realise that assessors are welcome on here too.

Reply to NICEIC assessment soon in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
As someone currently looking at getting myself on a certification scheme I have struggled with comprehending this across all schemes. Part of the...
Replies
Views
Thought I'd update this. Finally had my assessment today. I chased them on Friday morning as it'd been about 10-12 weeks since I'd actually made a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
That's really helpful. Thank you so much, I will take a look.
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme Upcoming NICEIC Assessment
You're welcome bud, good luck! I know it isn't easy but you'll get there. 👍👍
Replies
Views
  • Question
I always used to use the free forms I found on-line, they were a little bit out of date but still held all the relevant information and were good...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks