No main water bonding?! | Page 6 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss No main water bonding?! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

Thomps

Just been to do a job at a house and when I came to do the test certificates I couldn't find any sign of a 10mm water bond, there was a 10mm gas bond however.

Now the property is only just 12 months old and on a new estate of 80 houses. I asked the occupier for the certificates when the house was bought, he handed them to me and there is no indication of it on there either. I checked the condition and there are signs of copper after the meter with a 1/2 turn isolation valve.

Am I missing something here or should it be installed? I have warned the occupier about it and he is fine with it at the moment but has no problems with me going back to install some bonding.

Assume what you like, you still don't impress me with your silly posting here and IMO are embarrassing yourself, still whatever really, like you I dunny care. :devilish:

Jesus, I'm not going to bother asking here anymore - it's just too much hassle.

With regard to Murdock I have all the books, I have 2391, 17th, HNC, Compex, PLCs, VSDs etc etc

Unfortunately experience is a wonderful thing and as I'm heavily manufacturing orientated these things can sometimes trip me up until I come across them.

Waste of time!

Jesus, I'm not going to bother asking here anymore - it's just too much hassle.

With regard to Murdock I have all the books, I have 2391, 17th, HNC, Compex, PLCs, VSDs etc etc

Unfortunately experience is a wonderful thing and as I'm heavily manufacturing orientated these things can sometimes trip me up until I come across them.

Waste of time!

Its not that bad here, recently there's been a spate of dodgy posts, so it's not surprising you got some slightly aggy answers

Reply to No main water bonding?! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net