on line certs | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss on line certs in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

I've recently started using them and now I've got the hang of it it's not so bad, but there are lots of issues and improvements needed

The thing that got me mad was on my recent annual visit the engineer gave me a non compliance for one of the online certs as I hadn't been able to put N/A in the box which is ticked to show that the test button on an RCD has been checked this was on a circuit which had no RCD protection (and none needed)

So I had this printed off ready to go and he spottted the blank box and asked me about it..
I said I'm going to fill it in by hand as your software doesn't allow you to put anything other than a tick, he didn't believe me so I showed him and he still wrote it up....

I was not happy especially as I only had one other minor non compliance at the end of the day!
(test date on inspection label on Db was different by one day to the cert)

Reply to on line certs in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net