Plumbers Forums: Now Located on PlumbersTalk.net - See 10 Reasons to Register for Free

Discuss Plumbers Forums .net has switched to Plumbers Talk (plumberstalk.net) in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Our Plumbers Forum is now on a new domain; Plumbers Talk - www.PlumbersTalk.net

[ElectriciansForums.net] Plumbers Forums .net has switched to Plumbers Talk (plumberstalk.net)

Your logins should work as normal (if you're a member already of course).

This is the only forum we have swapped.

I am working on some Building Standards websites too. So check these out over the coming weeks:-
And then some others:-

I'll reply to this thread as and when I update all those blogs linked there.

Reply to Plumbers Forums .net has switched to Plumbers Talk (plumberstalk.net) in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

D
  • Article
Plumbers Talk Now Online - 15 Awesome Blogs Coming Too Our Plumbers Forum is now on a new domain. www.PlumbersTalk.net is now online. We've...
Replies
Views
D
L
  • Article
This transfer has gone so well and instantly took on all the benefits of the old domain simply using the Google search console for the whole...
Replies
Views
D
  • Article
PlumbersForums.net has changed to PlumbersTalk.net It's still all the same, all logins and details work the same, all links in emails should...
Replies
Views
D
D
  • Article
Plumbers Talk Categories - Why they're useful The following links take you to the forum categories we have on Plumbers Talk. They're the same as...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Youre in the same boat as me. I was previously with niceic and later on, napit. No issues. I didn't bother finishing my nvq3 as in 2010 during the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back