Prysmian Cable In a Box cr!p | Page 3 | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Prysmian Cable In a Box cr!p in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

dksanders

-
Arms
Reaction score
Anybody successfully managed to use a box of Prysmian T&E boxed cable? They don't tape the end of the cable to the outside of the box so you have to fish for it which usually ends up destroying the box. Anybody know how to do it?

I vote Prysmian over Doncaster 100%. Always bin the box straight away though.

I recently bought one a few days ago.
Best £20 I've ever spent!
And 5 free crocodile clips.. no idea what they're for but they're there if an emergency for them comes up :D
The croc clips are to hold the cables on the reels you aren't pulling from at the time.

I remember not so long ago the drums of cable used to be made from thick sturdy cardboard now its thin corrugated flimsy cardboard. By the way Doncaster Cables used to be owed by CEF I think.

If your stuck Just stick a 3ft length of 20mm conduit in the vice on the bender and then the drums on that , I have done that in the past , bit heavy lugging a bender round though but it was already on site anyway....

Reply to Prysmian Cable In a Box cr!p in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net