Question about Electrical thingys | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Question about Electrical thingys in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

KAS1

I know someone who is (not me I swear) thinking of wiring a church (please don't say God help you) can anyone help with suggestions etc things like what is SWA, CPC, BS7671, MICC, Volt drop you know that sort of thing, can someone or more of you help me I mean him out, what type of cable/wires to be needed and plug sockets and if to stick to candles or electric light as we have some old ones left over from another job he done last week for our LBC he is part ped that I know for a fack as he has all testers in his van. He has asked me to help at 350.00 euro a day I know I can help with chassing out but no too good with calcss please help

Just a daft quick scan but i got it from these bits Ready for this oh hell not sure i can find one of them hehe

Telextrix - nail to cross
Bigbaddave - totally foul up
Made 6+8 = 68

Dont know how to make those copy thingys

Love the forum lads making some great progress here LMAO I feel im a Spark again.....

Read somewhere in here a Foul and a Steak not sure about the nails, whats for Dessert, or maybe jeroosterLamb for dinner. Oh Need any m8s for Wiring when u find out how to.. :)

its called a `cockentrice`

[ElectriciansForums.net] Question about Electrical thingys

what the F is that?
an old tudor speciality..
what they would do to entertain court would be to make up a `mythical beast` from out of bits of chickens,pigs and sheep whathaveyou...like sow the legs of a sheep onto the body of a chicken with the head of a sow..or something like that...
then cook it....and present it to the king...(usually a henry V111 type)...

but if they were from wigan they just made do with four n twenty blackbirds...baked in a pie...

Reply to Question about Electrical thingys in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net