Running Coffee Machine off Generator | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Running Coffee Machine off Generator in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Jimbob

DIY
Reaction score
Hi
I run a mobile coffee hut and have just bought a new coffee machine and new 7.5 KW Generator.
The coffee machine is on 13 amp plug but requires 32 amp feed. I used it on weekend on 16 amp feed off Genny. My question is can I connect machine direct to Genny (ie not through hits fuse box) and if so would I need to have a breaker in the lead ?
I was going to put 32 amp Genny plug on one end normal 3 pin female on other and thought it would work. Also would I leave 13 amp fuse in plug or larger ?

Thanks in advance
Jimbob

Reply to Running Coffee Machine off Generator in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net