spanner for bushes | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter brizospark
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 5K

Discuss spanner for bushes in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

brizospark

is there a combination spanner available that would be fit for both 20 and 25mm bushes?

haha no i am not an apprentice and i am well aware of the good old bush key, but the good old bush key is no use when the wires are in. i.e. when removing an old bush that is pretty tight. i'm looking for an open combination spanner with one end for a 20mm bush and the other for a 25mm bush

haha no i am not an apprentice and i am well aware of the good old bush key, but the good old bush key is no use when the wires are in. i.e. when removing an old bush that is pretty tight. i'm looking for an open combination spanner with one end for a 20mm bush and the other for a 25mm bush

Sorry then mate. To remove old bushes I just use a large flat head and hammer to loosen it up.

before it was swiped, i has one same as the bush king but with cut outs to allow slipping over cables. problem was it always used to slip and give me septic knuckles. ken's way is better till the driver skids through one of the live cables.

before it was swiped, i has one same as the bush king but with cut outs to allow slipping over cables. problem was it always used to slip and give me septic knuckles. ken's way is better till the driver skids through one of the live cables.

Practice makes perfect mate...:vanish:

Reply to spanner for bushes in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net