Spurs off Spurs on radial circuit | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Spurs off Spurs on radial circuit in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

There is a dedicated trainee forum here that you could join if you are in training.

Thanks Andy but I dont think stratplus is a Trainee after reading through his threads over the past 3 years. Working sparky that dose not understand basic spurring? (appendix 15 btw, last page before the index).

May I suggest that members do not give a step by step guide, only positive prompting towards learning what he installs.

Thanks Andy but I dont think stratplus is a Trainee after reading through his threads over the past 3 years. Working sparky that dose not understand basic spurring? (appendix 15 btw, last page before the index).

May I suggest that members do not give a step by step guide, only positive prompting towards learning what he installs.
Did my 2330 some years ago, I'm not a sparky. Electrics is something I have been interested in for a while but have no intention of doing electrical work outside of my own home. Just because I did my 2330 (NOT an nvq) doesn't make me a competent spark.
I am constantly coming back to reading my books to help my understanding.

College evening class practical consisted of wiring certain circuits on a board and working through them as quickly as you could because you only had a couple of weeks (at two evenings a week) to complete the practical assignments. That was the easy bit. It's only later when you sit down and think about the circuits that you realise how little you REALLY understood. That's something I'm now trying to rectify.

College evening class practical consisted of wiring certain circuits on a board and working through them as quickly as you could because you only had a couple of weeks (at two evenings a week) to complete the practical assignments. That was the easy bit. It's only later when you sit down and think about the circuits that you realise how little you REALLY understood. That's something I'm now trying to rectify.

Whilst you typed the above I sent you a PM. Everything is cool and I hope my explanation of spurring is a benefit to you.

Reply to Spurs off Spurs on radial circuit in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net