Currently reading:
UK starting electrical improvers role 4 years after completing level 3

Discuss starting electrical improvers role 4 years after completing level 3 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I’ve recently been offered a role as an electrical improver doing commercial and industrial work and I start in 2 weeks. The employer is aware that I’m going to be quite rusty as it’s been such a long time since I left college but I don’t want to go into this unprepared. I’ve been flicking through old course work but i was hoping someone could point me at some stuff that might be more important. Anyone have any advice on what I need to catch up on before I start?

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread I wasn’t too sure where to put it.

Reply to starting electrical improvers role 4 years after completing level 3 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock